An important part of the work we do at Lockharts is for both Community and Locum Pharmacists. We can advise on all aspects of the legislative framework which regulates the provision of pharmaceutical services, as well as being able to advise on contractual documentation. We can offer you specialist expertise and experience in a comprehensive range of areas.
Comprehensive advice on all aspects of pharmaceutical law with particular reference to list applications and registrations.
- Expense sharing arrangements
- Provider entities and companies
Dispute Resolution – mediation and arbitration
Our team has worked on cases that have involved subjects such as:
- Partnership disputes
- Shareholder disputes
- Disputes with clients
- Landlord and tenant disputes
We can offer you specialist expertise and experience in:
- Employment contracts
- Statutory employment rights
- Data protection
- Disciplinary and grievance procedures
- TUPE regulations
- Health and Safety
- Employment tribunal claims
- Assistance with goodwill valuations for partner changes or acquisitions or disposals
- Advising the arrangements relating to the sale of goodwill, including deferred payments on various types of “earn-out” model.
Lockharts partnership team regularly prepare documentation for:
- Partnership and LLP formation
- Admission of new partners
- Husband and Wife partnerships
- Merger of practices
- Partner retirement
Premises Ownership & Development
Our specialist Property team has extensive experience in:
- Securing leases from third party developers, institutions, investors and landlords which are acceptable to contractors.
- Advising contractors and securing exit strategies from their leases whether on retirement or otherwise
- Negotiating agreement for leases on new developments to ensure that on completion practitioners can practice from a new build with no concerns over repairs, rent, rent reviews, service charges etc.
- Advising and assisting loan and bank security documentation when borrowing funds to acquire partnership property
- Preparing Trust Deeds for property owning partners
Please do not hesitate to contact us either by:
Phone: 0207 383 7111
Email: [email protected]