In the first of a six-part series, consultancy company Pharmacy Complete give you all the information you need to become a Healthy Living Pharmacy
In our first weekly Healthy Living Pharmacy (HLP) Countdown update, we would like to encourage you to commit to becoming an HLP in time for the Quality Payment claim on the 24th November and start enjoying the many benefits of being an HLP.
This may sound like it is some time away, but action now will ensure you can claim the £1280 payment. Self-declaration is required before 10th November to ensure you are registered with Royal Society of Public Health before the Quality Payments Scheme (QPS) deadline.
It is completely possible to achieve HLP self-declaration between now and then but it will need planning, commitment and focus. Our aim is to make this straight-forward whilst maintaining the integrity and quality associated with being an HLP.
Key actions this week:
1. Check HLP part 1 requirements – Resource: Complete HLP Pack
2. Discuss HLP with your team and excite them
3. Agree to embrace HLP and complete by 10th November (in time for HLP registration ahead of QPS claim)
5. Agree who will be Health Champion(s) and order your training
6. Start planning health promotion activity in the pharmacy and in the community
You can see an overview of the process and what you need to do to get there from our HLP Countdown overview