The winter issue of The Pharmacist is out now! Boasting a new design, all new sections and content designed to support you get a greater slice of the primary care pie – this issue is not one to be missed.
· cover special: new year resolutions
· practice and policy
· clinical update
· LPC zone
· mystery patient
Click the ebook to read:
· The Pharmacist reporter Carlisle Baker-Jackson investigates the Department of Health’s controversial new plans to place pharmacists at the heart of their anti-prescription fraud campaign
· Roundtable: E-cigarette manufacturers V2 and Nicocig discuss the products place in pharmacy with senior figures from Lloyds, the Royal Pharmaceutical Society, Numark and Public Health England
· Regular: PSNC outlines the highlights of the 2014/15 funding settlement
· Regular: Sex therapist Emma Ziff urges you to have conversations about sex with your patients
· Regular: mystery patient reviews. Has your pharmacy been visited by our team?